Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin Wiki Guide: Jobs, Quests, Abilities, Enemy Intel, Equipment, and Guides!
Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin Wiki Guide
Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin Wiki Guide is the lastest entry, upcoming, and brand new ARPG of the Final Fantasy franchise. Stranger of Paradise is published by Square Enix and Developed by Team Ninja. The brand new entry is a spin-off of the first Final Fantasy game where the story follows a set of characters who are brought into a fantasy world to face the malevolent Chaos. Step into a world of dark fantasy and revel in the exhilarating, action-packed battles!
With the memory of their struggle buried deep in their hearts... Jack and his allies, Ash and Jed, burn with resolve to defeat Chaos as they throw open the gates to the Chaos Shrine. Yet doubts remain—are they truly the Warriors of Light the prophecy foretold?
Jack, Ash and Jed enter the shrine. Waiting for them at the end of their journey… a man in armor sits upon the shrine’s throne, claiming he is the one who is “to become Chaos.”
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE veterans Tetsuya Nomura and Kazushige Nojima join forces with Team Ninja and Koei Tecmo to deliver a bold new vision for FINAL FANTASY. Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin is the lastest entry, upcoming, and brand new ARPG of the Final Fantasy franchise.
In this hard-core action RPG, Jack must hazard numerous gauntlets to bring the light of the crystals back to a kingdom conquered by darkness. Fight your way through excruciating battles with a variety of means to pulverize your enemies. With multiple difficulty options and a wide selection of jobs and weapons available to customize your party, you can choose exactly how you want to play.
Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin is an action role-playing game in which players explore environments and fighting new and familiar monsters within the world of Final Fantasy. Combat for Stranger of Paradise takes place in real-time, with Jack being able to switch between two assigned Jobs, Equipment such as Weapons and Armor, as well as to use physical and magical attacks.
- Switch between two selected Jobs as you fight. Each job can equip different Weapons and has its own unique attack style. Classic FINAL FANTASY series abilities appear alongside original weapon abilities. Characters' appearance will also change to reflect their equipped armor.
- Use a soul burst to strike a finishing blow after depleting an enemy's break gauge. Turn enemies to crystal, and restore a small amount of Jack's MP by shattering them.
- Sacrifice MP to temporarily strengthen Jack, knocking enemies back upon use and making it easier to break enemies.
- Face powerful monsters obstructing your path - fierce enough to be bosses encounters in their own right.
- Multiplayer Mode! Play in a group with a maximum of 3 players through online multiplayer mode! Play through the main story and side missions with your friends. In this mode, equipment and other items will drop for each player to loot individually